The Simplest Ways To Happiness - Say Yes!
You can't properly enunciate the phrase Yes! without showing a smile!
Why Take This Challenge?“Probably some of the best things
that have ever happened to you in life,
happened because you said yes to something.
Otherwise things just sort of stay the same.” - Danny Wallace, Yes Man
Saying yes adds spice and variety to our lives. Every great thing started with the right attitude... A "Yes!" attitude!
Find yourself doing something new and different! Soon you will find yourself obtaining opportunities you have never knew you had!
3 letters designed to make you overcome fear and insecurity! (it can also make others feel less insecure around you)
Saying yes will make you meet more people and acquire more friends! Also help you build stronger relationships.
Finally its a good way to say goodbye to our comfort zone. Not that it isn't nice to say yes to yourself and spend a day home with a cup of tea, your feet up, and your favorite show, book or game on once in a while. Saying yes will rip you out of your chair and put you on the tracks to a happier life in no time!
How Do I Take This Challenge?
Take This Challenge
- "Say Yes!" to something you don't want to at least twice a day! (e.g. Take out the trash now Jimmy!)
- Internally start saying Yes! (e.g. "Should I get up?" Yes, I should!)
- If someone asks you to do something strange and out of the norm or you, say "Yes!"
- "Say Yes!" to this challenge, and check in every day and "Say Yes!" I have completed this today!
- Enjoy the benefits of saying Yes!
TipsSaying yes can be hard. Especially if it means getting up. This is the time it is most crucial to "Say Yes!"
Remember that you can't properly enunciate the word yes without a smile! Always remember to smile when you say yes! This will lead to a more natural Yes! response.