Overcome Anxiety in 30 Days
Practice these 6 simple steps to remove the burden of stress and anxiety
Why Take This Challenge?
- Living with overwhelming anxiety prevents you from living a fulfilling life
- Anxiety impacts our professional and personal relationships
- Prolonged anxiety is doing serious damage to your health
- Anxiety causes fatigue, insomnia, tremors, headaches and much more
- Many believe depression and anxiety are closely related
How Do I Take This Challenge?
Take This Challenge
- For 10 minutes each day sit down and explore your negative thoughts. Write them down. Try and be an impartial judge, do not beat your self up for thinking negative thoughts. Allow them to come and go during the 10 minutes. By giving your self this time you're likely to spend less energy fighting negative thoughts during the rest of the day.
- Spend the next 10 minutes relaxing, preferably meditating by just focusing on your breath. Each time your mind wanders simply return to your breath.
- Exercise for at least 5 minutes a day (vigorously). Hormones released during intense exercise reduce anxiety
- Reduce caffeine and alcohol intake. Both increase anxiety
- End each night by writing down all of your worries and negative thoughts in your journal
- Accept the possibility that bad things will happen. Your quality of life is determined by how you cope with the bad times, it is not about the absence of them.
- Make sleep a priority (there are challenges here that show you how to get a good nights sleep)
Why should I use this site to take this challenge?
- Address unhealthy relationships which may be contributing to your anxiety
- Make fun a priority in your life
- If you're burdened with too many responsibilities delegate a few or simply say no, particuarly while you're addressing your anxiety
- Know that the process takes time but with sustained effort you will get their