Can You Meditate 10 Mins a Day for 100 Days
Take 10 minutes to sharpen your mind, reduce anxiety and become both happier and healthier.
Why Take This Challenge?
- An analysis of 163 peer reviewed studies in 2012 found meditation reduces anxiety, depression, anger and other negative emotions. It also concluded meditation aided learning and memory.
- Want to improve your attention span or creativity? Meditation does both.
- Lower blood pressure? Tick.
- Helps you become more self aware
- Increases grey matter in your brain (A really good thing!)
How Do I Take This Challenge?
Take This Challenge
- Each day find a comfortable and quite place
- Sit with your eyes closed.
- Focus on your breath, each inhale and exhale
- Thoughts will enter your mind, as they do just allow them to pass and return to focusing on your breath.
- Be impartial to each of your thoughts. Don't judge any thought or your mind if it continues to wonder.
- Hit Take This Challenge Below so you can track your progress, receive reminders and be motivated by everyone (everything is free)
- You can sit in any position you find comfortable. A chair or even lying down is fine
- Meditation is not just for the religious. Business are encouraging professionals to do it in order to improve decision making.
- If you don't have time to find a comfortable place you can meditate anywhere
- There are many other types of meditation to try out if you don't like