Can You Exercise 15 Mins a Day for 60 days
Exercise for 15 minutes a day and transform your health and body.
Why Take This Challenge?
If you're not exercising for at least 15 minutes each day you're neglecting your body and putting your health at serious risk. High cholesterol, diabetes, increasing waist size, heart disease feeling flat and lethargic, getting sick more often are just a few of the problems caused by a lack of exercise. On the plus side when you do begin to exercise all of these things are reversible. You'll stimulate your immune system, mobilize fat for weight loss, increase your energy levels and blood flow to your brain for improved cognition. The benefits are far too long to list but it's best to experience them first hand by giving this challenge a shot!
How Do I Take This Challenge?
- Each day you pick an exercise and workout for at least 15 minutes
- You can break your workouts up into 3 lots of 5 minutes
- You can do anything that increases your heart rate; walking, running, cycling etc
- What you do is not as important as doing it every day for 15 minutes!
- Check In Everyday! Even if you don't complete the challenge
- A workout that includes outdoor activity will provide numerous other benefits
- Workout at the same time of day and establish a habit. When it become a habit you'll require less willpower!
- Find a friend to exercise with if possible
- Try a variety of exercises and make it fun, play with it. You'll exercise for the rest of your life if you can master this concept.
- If you have a high level of fitness intervals can be extremely effective in less than 15 minutes