30 Days to Fall in Love Again
One romantic act, every day for 30 days
Why Take This Challenge?
Relationships take hard work, but can be the most rewarding things in the world. By doing a small (or large) romantic gesture each day for 30 days you show your partner just how much they mean to you and take your relationship to the next level!
How Do I Take This Challenge?
- Try to find one romantic gesture to do each day
- It doesn't have to be huge or expensive and can be as simple as doing something nice for your partner that you wouldn't usually do
- If you can, try to do something different each day
- Make some of the gestures big too!
- Check the tips for some ideas if you are stuck
- Tell your partner that they look nice, be specific
- Make your partner breakfast in bed, or a really nice breakfast, or coffee
- Cook them their favorite dinner
- Do a (difficult) chore that they normally do and surprise them (this only works if you do all your own chores too!)
- By them flowers, chocolates or something they have had their eye on
- Give them a back, foot or head massage
- Don't make a big deal about the things you have done
- If asked why, just tell them it's because you love them
- Don't expect anything back from them, that is not the point of doing nice things
- If for some reason they don't seem to notice what you've done you can subtly let them know, but if that doesn't work just drop it - you might be surprised at what they really notice